From Staff Reports
The next Economic Development Partnership Meeting will be held at 9 a.m. Tuesday, March 7, in the Nancy Roberts Meeting room at the Corsicana Public Library, 100 N. Twelfth Street. Any citizen interested in the economic development initiatives is invited to participate.
- Good News – Mayor Don Denbow
- Economic Development – John Boswell
- Housing – Patti Taylor
- New Business – Darwin Myers
- Downtown and Tourism – Connie Standridge
- Chamber of Commerce Update
- Navarro College – Dr. Kevin Fegan
- Mayor Don Denbow – State of the City Address 2022
(A quorum of the City of Corsicana City Council may be in attendance.)
The live broadcast of the meeting can be viewed on the City of Corsicana website at: www.cityofcorsicana.com
Under “Live Broadcasts Meetings” –
— Click on “Economic Development Meeting” to view the meeting.
(Recorded meetings can also be viewed any time after the meeting at this same location.)
A big THANK YOU to our supporters:
The Hull Creative Arts Foundation and the Lampier Family.
If you too would like to help financially support the Navarro County Gazette please email us at email@example.com