Update (2/14): Corsicana Election Candidates for City Government Positions
From Staff Reports
As of 5 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14, the following persons have signed up to run in the City of Corsicana Election to be held May 6, 2023.
- Mayor – Michael Wade Fletcher
- Council Member, Precinct III – Chris Woolsey (incumbent)
- Council Member, Precinct IV – Jeff Smith (incumbent)
- Municipal Judge – Cody Beauchamp (incumbent)
- City Attorney – Kerri Anderson Donica (incumbent)
A drawing for order of names on ballot will be held at 10 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 24, at the Corsicana Government Center Council Chambers, located at 200 N. Twelfth Street, Corsicana, Texas.
For further information call 903-654-4828.
Please be sure to support those that support us here at the NCG and check out our advertisers:
Warehouse Living Arts Center | CTWP Copy Center | Gallery Wah Wah | Vivaldi Visions
A big THANK YOU to our supporters:
The Hull Creative Arts Foundation and the Lampier Family.
If you too would like to help financially support the Navarro County Gazette please email us at email@example.com