News From the Mayor – 12/28/2022
From Staff Reports
The next Economic Development Partnership Meeting will be held at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2023, in the Nancy Roberts Meeting room at the Corsicana Public Library, 100 N. Twelfth Street. Any citizen interested in the economic development initiatives is invited to participate.
- Good News – Mayor Don Denbow
- Economic Development – John Boswell
- Housing – Aric Bonner
- New Business – Darwin Myers
- Downtown and Tourism – Amy Tidwell
- Chamber of Commerce Update
- Navarro College – Dr. Kevin Fegan
- Thomas McNutt – Collin Street Bakery
(A quorum of the City of Corsicana City Council may be in attendance.)
- The live broadcast of the meeting can be viewed on the City of Corsicana website at:
Under “Live Broadcasts Meetings” –
— Click on “Economic Development Meeting” to view the meeting.
(Recorded meetings can also be viewed any time after the meeting at this same location.)
Please be sure to support those that support us here at the NCG and check out our advertisers:
Warehouse Living Arts Center | CTWP Copy Center | Gallery Wah Wah
A big THANK YOU to our supporters:
The Hull Creative Arts Foundation and the Lampier Family.
If you too would like to help financially support the Navarro County Gazette please email us at email@example.com