From Staff Reports
The next Economic Development Partnership Meeting will be held at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4 in the Nancy Roberts Meeting room at the Corsicana Public Library, 100 N. Twelfth Street. Any citizen interested in the economic development initiatives is invited to participate.
- Good News – Mayor Don Denbow
- Economic Development – John Boswell
- Housing – Aric Bonner
- New Business – Darwin Myers
- Downtown and Tourism – Amy Tidwell
- Chamber of Commerce Update
- Navarro College – Dr. Kevin Fegan
- Edwin Roman – True Value Regional Distribution Center
- Omar Rosales – True Value Regional Distribution Center
(A quorum of the City of Corsicana City Council may be in attendance.)
• The live broadcast of the meeting can be viewed on the City of Corsicana website at:
Under “Live Broadcasts Meetings” –
— Click on “Economic Development Meeting” to view the meeting.
(Recorded meetings can also be viewed any time after the meeting at this same location.)
A big THANK YOU to our supporters:
The Hull Creative Arts Foundation and the Lampier Family.
If you too would like to help financially support the Navarro County Gazette please email us at email@example.com