News From the Mayor – 10/28/21
From Staff Reports
October 28, 2021
The next Economic Development Partnership Meeting will be held at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 2, in the Nancy Roberts Meeting room at the Corsicana Public Library, 100 North Twelfth Street. Any citizen interested in the economic development initiatives is invited to participate.
• Good News – Mayor Don Denbow
• Economic Development – John Boswell
• Housing – Aric Bonner
• New Business – Darwin Myers
• Downtown and Tourism – Amy Tidwell
• Chamber of Commerce Update
• James Booth, COO – Corsicana Mattress Company
(A quorum of the City of Corsicana City Council may be in attendance.)
• The live broadcast of the meeting can be viewed on the City of Corsicana website at: www.cityofcorsicana.com.
Under “Live Broadcasts Meetings” –
— Click on “Economic Development Meeting” to view the meeting.
(Recorded meetings can also be viewed any time after the meeting at this same location.)
Please be sure to support those that support us here at the NCG and check out our advertisers:
Goin’ Postal | CANA Girl Speaks Podcast | Warehouse Living Arts Center | Salvation Army | Moe Law Offices PLLC | Immaculate Conception Catholic Church Corsicana
A big THANK YOU to our supporters: Hull Creative Arts Foundation, The Lampiers
If you too would like to help financially support the Navarro County Gazette please email us at email@example.com