From Staff Reports
A special meeting of the Corsicana City Council is scheduled to to be held 6 p.m., Monday, Nov. 2 in the Council Chambers of the Government Center at 200 N. 12th St.
This meeting is open to the public. The first 20 attendees will be allowed to observe in person and MUST wear a face covering. All others may participate by computer or telephone, please see instructions below.
Items on Monday’s City Council Agenda include:
- Receive public input regarding a request to extend the completion date for infrastructure improvements for property described as Block 902A, Lots 1-32, zoned as Planned Development (PD).
- Consider approving a request to extend the completion date for infrastructure improvements for property described as Block 902A, Lots 1-32, zoned as Planned Development (PD).
- The Council will recess into closed or executive session to deliberate on certain matters concerning real property pursuant to Section 551.072 of the Texas Government Code, and to discuss economic development negotiations pursuant to Section 551.087 of the Texas Government Code.
- The Council will consider and act upon items discussed under Executive Session, as necessary.
FOLLOWING ARE INSTRUCTIONS TO VIEW THE MEETING BY LIVE BROADCAST ON THE CITY’S WEBSITE AND TO PARTICIPATE BY TELEPHONE OR TELECONFERENCE:
The meeting can be joined by teleconference using the link below. You may also call in and listen to the audio by telephone using the toll free number below. Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States (Toll Free): 1-866-899-4679
United States: +1-312-757-3119
Access Code: 707-244-013
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
The live broadcast of the meeting can be viewed on the City of Corsicana website at: www.cityofcorsicana.com
• Choose “Broadcasts”
• Under “Live Broadcasts Meetings”
• Click on “City Council Meeting” to view the meeting.
• (Recorded meetings can also be viewed any time after the meeting at this same location.)
The complete Agenda packet is located on the City of Corsicana website at: www.cityofcorsicana.com
• Click on “GOVERNMENT”
• Click on “Agenda Center” in the column on the left
• Under the “City Council” section, click on the Agenda for the current meeting date.